Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Inspired by one of Italy's most frenetic and well-known cities, this Neapolitan class promises plenty of pasta-making fun! We'll be getting under the skin of Naples, capital of the region of Campania but also, arguably, the Italian South more widely. Under the tutelage of one of our expert chefs, you'll learn to prepare maccherroni al ferretto, a classic pasta shape from Napoli, from scratch. You'll also get a taste of Neapolitan culture: our pasta chef will guide you through the traditions, gastronomy and sense of humour of this iconic Italian city. And, as any Neapolitan would appreciate, there'll be plenty of Prosecco throughout to keep our southern Italian passion alight!
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
Our class tickets are non-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click here to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section 8.