With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this authentic masterclass, our Pasta Chef will take you to the vibrant city of Naples with it's narrow streets and grand buildings steeped in culture.
In this class you will learn to make Maccheroni al ferretto a traditional white dough from Naples made only with Semola and water.
This class is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know your new classmates over an ITALICUS spritz and antipasti served on arrival.
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the rest of the session.
- This class is suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Sit down to enjoy your pasta masterpiece at the end of the class with your classmates
Time & Location: 1-3pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.