Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
In this limited edition pasta masterclass, we'll be whisking you off to La Costiera Amalfitana, or Amalfi Coast, perhaps Italy's most mesmerising spot. Whilst its pretty, pastel-coloured buildings and turquoise-blue waters have captured imaginations for many centuries, the Amalfi Coast is also distinguished by its gastronomy.
Only a short distance south of Vesuvius, the terrain around the Amalfi Coast is among Italy's most fertile, with some of the world's finest tomatoes, for example, growing in proximity. But it's the lemons of Amalfi, oversized and perfumed, that really stand out in their fabulousness. In this class, we'll pay homage to Amalfi's lemons by preparing fresh ravioli, from scratch, with a ricotta and lemon filling. You'll also learn all about Costiera Amalfitana region, from beautiful Positano to stunning Sorrento, from our host and pasta chef. Oh, and to help you feel completely immersed in Amalfitan joy, there'll be unlimited Prosecco along the way...
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJRefund and cancellation policy:
Our class tickets are non-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click here to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section 8.