Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for this super sexy Italian Christmas class with the Instagram star, Angelo Coassin, 'Cooking with Bello' and our very own Chef Roberta for a true 'Natale Italiano!'
During your time with these two super stars chefs, Chef Roberta will teach you how to make a fresh egg fettucine whilst Bello will demo how to make the perfectly paired sauce, his nonna's ragù - super sexy!
Your class will take place in our very own Italian winter wonderland and will be full of festive cheer as Bello and Chef Roberta regale you with tales of their Italian Christmas traditions. Enjoy a festive spritz and antipasti feast on arrival and unlimited Prosecco will be available throughout - mamma mia!
At the end of the class you will sit down to enjoy your fabulous festive pasta creation followed by a slice of the classic Christmas dolce, panettone and a glass of limoncello.
This class can be accommodate vegetarians.
- Two hours pasta-making class with 'Cooking with Bello' and Chef Roberta
- Festive spritz and antipasti selection on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Beechwood pasta tools, ingredients & apron will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class and finish the evening with a delicious Panettone and a glass of Limoncello
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.