Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
To celebrate the season in style, why not join us at our Pasta Academy and learn to make festive fresh pasta from scratch? In this luxurious Christmas masterclass, your group will be hosted by one of our expert chefs as we guide you through our very Italian winter wonderland.
Enjoy a festive spritz and seasonal antipasti feast on arrival and unlimited Champagne available throughout this lavish Christmas pasta-making class. During the class, you’ll learn to make tortelli, an indulgent filled pasta, entirely by hand, with a stuffing of prized porcini mushrooms and ricotta. Once you’ve made your luxurious filled pasta, you’ll sit down to enjoy it as a meal. Our Golden Christmas experience is the pinnacle of our Christmas calendar and our team looks forward to welcoming you for this intimate festive special where your Champagne glass will never be left empty.
This class is suitable for vegetarians.
This limited edition ‘Golden Christmas’ event includes:
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Festive spritz and luxury antipasti selection on arrival
- Unlimited Champagne available throughout the class
- Beechwood pasta tools, ingredients & apron will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class - Before leaving, enjoy a festive slice of Panettone & a shot of limoncello for a tipsy taste of Christmas in Italy
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.