Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us at our London Pasta Academy, the perfect place for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by one of our specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
This 'Pasta Beginners' class is specifically designed for the absolute pasta beginner, though all skill levels are welcome. Our expert pastaio or pastaia (pasta chef) will take you back to basics, working with only flour and eggs, and guiding you as you learn to create your very own fresh pasta shapes, from tagliatelle and farfalle to sopresini for those fancying a challenge. You'll never buy shop-bought pasta again!
This class is suitable for vegetarians.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:Our class tickets are non-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click HERE to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section 8.