With limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
This advanced class is specifically designed for those who want to push themselves to unlock their inner pastaio or pastaia (pasta chef). Guided by one of our expert chefs, you will be taught the skills to craft Caramelle and Tortelloni, some of the more advanced pasta shapes in Italy. After you have crafted your pasta delights they will be filled with delicious Italian ingredients e.g. ricotta and lemon and served with a classic Pasta Evangelists sauce. Some experience of pasta making preferred for this advanced class.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over. Please direct any questions you may have before booking to our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.