Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us at our London Pasta Academy, the perfect place for those looking to master the techniques of pasta making. Guided by one of our specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
This Easter, we’re celebrating the humble egg with a limited edition masterclass in partnership with Clarence Court, purveyors of Britain’s widest range of heritage eggs. In this class, you’ll learn how to select and work with different egg varieties to take your fresh egg pasta making skills to the next level, from mastering the perfect egg-dough to crafting egg yolk fillings. To do this, guests will work with two of Clarence Court’s finest varieties, the Instagram-favourite Old Cotswold Legbars, loved for their distinctive blue shells and plump, turmeric-yellow yolks, and Leghorn Whites, which have a deliciously creamy flavour, to create an indulgent ravioli all’uovo (egg yolk ravioli).
The experience will end in true Italian style, enjoying the pasta you have made together around the table. Guests will also be treated to a bespoke Clarence Court goody bag to take home.
This class is suitable for vegetarians.
Each ticket includes the following for one guest:
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Learn to make a classic ravioli all’uovo (egg yolk ravioli) using specialist eggs from our amici at Clarence Court
- Complimentary aperitivo with your chef and new classmates on arrival & unlimited Prosecco Superiore DOCG from Veneto available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class.
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class.
- Take home a complimentary Clarence Court goody bag
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.