With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Who is Donald Russell? Based in Aberdeenshire, a region renowned for its high quality produce, Donald Russell is an award-winning fine food specialist and supplier to some of the world’s finest Michelin-Starred restaurants. Enjoyed by customers all over the UK, their passion for great-tasting food has earned them the status of Royal Warrant holder and over 350,000 five-star customer reviews. Their extensive range includes grass-fed British beef and lamb, locally landed seafood, fully-prepared meals and much more.
For this limited-edition Pasta Evangelists masterclass, our Chef Roberta is joined by Donald Russell's head butcher, Dave Bergin, to teach foodies how to create restaurant-quality Italian meat specialities at home.
The extended session will begin with a history behind Donald Russell's meat, a lesson in light butchery and a masterclass on the importance of timing and how to select, prepare and cook the best cut. Guests will also be treated to a pasta show from Chef Roberta, learning how to create the two perfect pasta shapes to pair with Donald Russell's showpiece 5-bone rib. Authentic Italian red wine will be provided throughout the session.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with Head Chef at Pasta Evangelists, Roberta D’elia, and Head Butcher at Donald Russell, Dave Bergin.
- Learn to make a signature Pasta Evangelists shape from scratch
- Learn how to break down a large rump and loin joint into six different cuts with Donald Russell, including Rump, Sirloin and Fillet
- Discover how to prepare a restaurant-quality pasta filling, made with a showpiece 3-bone rib from Donald Russell
- Get to know your new classmates whilst enjoying an Italian aperitivo on arrival
- Unlimited red wine throughout the class
- Have your pasta cooked for you to enjoy at the end of the class
- Linen aprons and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the class
Time & Location: Starts 6pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, unfortunately this class is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.