With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta Academy, perfect for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this limited edition pasta masterclass, our Head Chefs will teach you to prepare colourful Farfalle with serious wow-factor to impress guests at your next dinner party.
You will be guided through the precise art of multi-coloured pasta dough and you will then be taught how to craft the colourful pasta shapes by hand.
This class is suitable for vegetarians.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with a Pasta Evangelists Head Chef.
- An Italicus Spritz on arrival with your new classmates, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn the art of making colourful sfoliga (pasta dough) from scratch, as well as Farfalle.
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools included for the class
Location & Time: 18:30 - 21:00, The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane , London EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this pasta class is only suitable for guests aged 16 and over. Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the classes. This class is suitable for vegetarians.