Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
In this limited edition masterclass join us for a journey to the enchanting region of Umbria in Central Italy. Known for its winding medieval streets, old churches and exquisite architecture, book your space to learn how to craft to Strangozzi, the traditional shape of Umbria, by hand.
This traditional Umbrian pasta gained it's name during the rule of the Papacy when people attacked the clergy in the streets and tried to strangle them with their shoelaces, hence the name - Strangozzi
At the end of the pasta making we will prepare and serve the pasta with a creamy, seasonal truffle butter.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 14 Bonhill St, EC2A 4BX
Refund and cancellation policy:
Our class tickets are non-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click here to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section 8.