Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
In this island-inspired masterclass, we'll be escaping to Sardinia. The second largest of the Italian islands after neighbouring Sicily, Sardinia is distinguished by its beautiful beaches and scenery. The island also boasts an impressive gastronomy, underpinned by local traditions and sheep-herding (indeed, Sardinia famously is home to more sheep than humans!)
Traditions run strong in Sardinia and its people are proud of their unique creations in the pasta realm. The most famous pastas originating on the island are malloreddus and culurgiones and you will learn how to make malloreddus from scratch, in this very special masterclass. During the class, you'll also learn about the region of Sardinia, its people, gastronomy and traditions. At the end of the event, you will enjoy your freshly made malloredus with a classic Sardinian sauce.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 14 Bonhill St, EC2A 4BX
Refund and cancellation policy: