With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
In this masterclass, our expert Pasta Evangelists chef will teach you how prepare traditional fettuccine by hand, starting from scratch and using a combination of '00 pasta flour and fresh eggs. You'll enjoy making this classic Roman pasta whilst enjoying unlimited Prosecco and complimentary antipasti.
At the end of the class you will sit down to eat your handmade pasta creations with your new pasta masterclass friends.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 14 Bonhill St, EC2A 4BX
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.