Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Commonly known as La Dotta, La Grassa, La Rossa (The Learned, The Fat, The Red), Bologna, the capital of the Emilia-Romagna region has a lot to offer. Apart from hosting one of the world’s oldest universities, Bologna is awash with time-honoured culinary traditions. Nestled among the famous red-hued buildings and renaissance-era towers, you’ll find many eateries serving up authentic bolognese cuisine.
Often on the menu, are the alluring bright green Balanzoni. In this exclusive pasta masterclass, your expert chef will teach you all the skills needed to master this irresistible pasta. The enticing colour of balanzoni comes from spinach, which is added to a dough of super-refined “00 flour and eggs. The fillings, like the shape, are similar to those of tortelloni—typically ricotta and Parmigiano, ground salumi such as mortadella, and beaten egg.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS CLASS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
Location: The Pasta Academy, 14 Bonhill St, EC2A 4BX
Refund and cancellation policy:
Our class tickets are non-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click here to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section 8.