Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us at our London Pasta Academy for this very special class to celebrate the most romantic day of SAN VALENTINO
In the province of Verona lies a small beautiful town called Valeggio sul Mincio. The most typical recipe from Valeggio sul Mincio is that of a particular kind of tortellini that got its name from a romantic legend. Each single bite is called ‘Nodo d’Amore’ or, in English, ‘love knot’.
This special pasta is made in pasta houses and homes across Valeggio with silk thin golden egg pasta sheets. These are traditionally filled with delicate spices and a mix of different kinds of minced meat before being tied in a little knot. Thus, their shape is slightly different from that of the Emilia tortellini.
Join us in this class to learn the ancient art of making the 'love knot' pasta and sit down together afterwards to enjoy your pasta alongside your classmates. Champagne will be served throughout the evening.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Champagne available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 14 BONHILL ST, EC2A 4BX
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.