With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Celebrate this very special day, 'Festa della Mamma' with Pasta Evangelists!
Treat your mother to a special masterclass learning this stunning pasta technique, herb laminated pasta.
Beautiful to look at yet simple to make, our Pasta Evangelists chefs will select fresh and delicate herbs to laminate between your pasta to add a unique flavour.
At the end of the class, you will enjoy your freshly made pasta with one of our luxury sauces or butters.
This class is suitable for vegetarians.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 14 BONHILL STREET, EC2A 4BX
Refund and cancellation policy:
Our class tickets are non-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click here to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section