With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
This masterclass pays homage to the culinary traditions of Liguria, a region in the northwest of Italy, which is home to the beautiful Italian Riviera. This stunning stretch of coastline is adorned by charming towns with picturesque marinas that are lined with alluring eateries. Whilst the glamour of the riviera attracts yachts full of aristocrats and a-listers, it is the simplicity and authenticity of Liguria’s cuisine that appeals most of all to us. With just a handful of fresh ingredients, local nonne - grandmothers - can whip up a feast, drawing on a culinary heritage that has stood the test of time.
In this class will teach you how to make Basil Pesto and a fresh pasta, two classics from this region.
Located at our Farringdon Pasta Academy, this intimate in-person session includes antipasti on arrival and Prosecco served throughout the class.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
Location: 14 Bonhill St, EC2A 4BX
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.