With limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
This advanced class is specifically designed for those who want to push themselves to unlock their inner pastaio or pastaia (pasta chef) and explore some of the more traditional and unusual pasta shapes of Italy.
Under the expert guidance of our expert chefs you will learn to make Capunti and Loringhittas, two traditionally hand made pasta shapes.
Capunti is a handmade pasta from Puglia with 'divots' which make it especially glad at catching sauce.
Loringhittas is an ancient pasta from Sardinia with a traditional, braided shape.
Some experience of pasta making preferred for this advanced class.
- Two hours pasta-making class with one of our expert chefs
- Complimentary antipasti with your chef and new classmates on arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 14 Bonhill St, EC2A 4BX
Refund and cancellation policy:
Our class tickets are non-refundable, but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Please click here to view our full Terms & Conditions, under 'Events', section 8.