Date: Thursday 11th March
Location: Zoom Video
This masterclass is invite-only. Guests who have been invited will be given an introduction to making pasta in the Italian tradition using only flour and eggs.
Who is hosting? The masterclass will be led by Roberta d’Elia, Head Chef at Pasta Evangelists. Roberta specialises in pasta fatto a mano (pasta made by hand) and will teach artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries. Roberta hails from Puglia, in the Italian South, where she learned how to cut, roll and twist by hand using traditional tools with her nonna as a little girl.
AT-HOME PASTA TRAINING - What's Included?
- A live online pasta masterclass via Zoom. Attendees will learn how to make fresh pasta from scratch.
- hands-on pasta training: harness the crucial techniques for mastering fresh pasta at home by hand.
- Learn how to make Tagliatelle. Guests will be required to provide the following ingredients which will make enough pasta to feed two:
🍝 200g "00" flour, plain flour will also do
🥚 2 eggs
👐 Rolling pin
How it Works
- Book - At the checkout simply enter the discount code - FREEMASTERCLASS
One day before class - All attendees will be sent a Chef’s Welcome email including Zoom log-in details and class checklist. If you have not received your Zoom link, please contact Roberta@pastaevangelists.com.
- Preparing for class - Simply provide the ingredients (see above) and make some space so you can prepare and roll your pasta.
- Cook - Happy Pasta Making!
If you have booked a session and you cannot attend, please contact Roberta@pastaevangelists.com as soon as possible where we can allocate your space to somebody else.