Date: Saturday, 11th July
Time: Our masterclasses are separated into 2 sessions, with 15 spaces per wave.
- Session 1: 12:30 - 14:30
- Session 2: 15:00 - 17:00
Location: TBC (Central London)
Back by popular demand, our best-selling seafood pasta masterclass makes its return this July. Under the guidance of our Head Sfoglina (pasta artisan) Roberta d'Elia, you will learn how to make our favourite seafood pasta dishes from across il bel paese.
Guests will enjoy a complimentary glass of Venetian prosecco on arrival before learning to craft 3 types of pasta from scratch: fresh crab tortelloni, salmon mezzelune (half moon pasta), as well as artisan, freshly-made spaghetti, classically served as part of the quintessential seafood pasta alla vongole. At the end of the class, you'll be able to take home the pasta you've made to treat family & friends, along with a selection of authentic Italian recipes so you can re-create the shapes in the comfort of your own home.
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of Venetian prosecco on arrival
- Learn how to make two filled pastas: crab tortelloni & salmon mezzelune
- Learn how to make fresh spaghetti, the perfect vongole partner
- Recipes from the class so that you can craft your own dishes at home!
- All ingredients and specialist luxury Pasta Evangelists tools
- Goodie box filled with your creations to take home
We highly recommend booking your tickets in advance. For any other questions regarding the event e.g. transport, parking, accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is a paperless event and your booking confirmation will be sent via email.