Time: Our masterclasses are separated into 2 sessions, with 15 spaces per wave.
- Session 1: 12:30 - 14:30
- Session 2: 15:00 - 17:00
Location: TBC (Central London)
Join us to celebrate the fresh and tasty vegetables that the Italian primavera - spring - brings! This masterclass will equip you to turn nature's treats into delicious pasta dishes. We will cover which springtime ingredients work best with pasta, including how to incorporate them into the dough to add some beautiful spring colours. We will also cover making fillings and sauces, as well as how to make a variety of pasta shapes that you can produce by hand. By the end of the class, you'll be all set to create your own Sunday lunch spread full of colours and flavours.
- Enjoy a vibrant springtime vegetable antipasti board & complimentary prosecco - or soft drink of your choice - on arrival
- Learn about a variety of pasta shapes, including filled pasta with a special springtime surprise ingredient
- Take home a portion of sage butter to enjoy with your freshly made pasta at home
- Recipes for the seasonal pasta fillings & sauces
- All raw ingredients & specialist tools for the class
As this is a limited edition class, we anticipate significant demand and have made only a limited number of tickets available. Advance booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. For any other questions regarding the event e.g. transport, parking, accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.