Date: Saturday 31st October 2020
Location: Zoom Video
Gather your leftover pumpkin and don your spookiest apron for our halloween special pumpkin pasta masterclass.
While pumpkin-filled pasta has been a favourite amongst Italian nobility since the Renaissance, we will show you how to make it using simply your Halloween leftovers and pantry staples.
Join us in a celebration of the humble pumpkin!
What’s included in this class?
- A fresh pasta masterclass with our Head Sfoglina Roberta, a Puglian native who learned how to make pasta with her nonna when she was eight years old (no machine or specialist tools required)
- Discover the rich Italian culinary history of zucca
- Learn how to make two autumnal Italian dishes: tortelloni alla Zucca (pumpkin tortelloni), and Maltagliati
- Learn how to perfect sage brown butter, the perfect accompaniment to filled pumpkin pasta
- Enjoy your pasta as a virtual supper club with your new friends at the end of the class (optional!)
How it works: You will require access to Zoom video calling and a webcam. The day before the event you will be sent a Zoom link via email. If you have not received your Zoom link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roberta will send details of the recipe and necessary ingredients 48hrs before the class date.
Please note that, in order to preserve the intimacy of the event, we can welcome 1 person per ticket purchased to the digital event. We will have a maximum of 12 guests per digital event.
We highly recommend booking your tickets in advance. For any other questions regarding the event, please email us at email@example.com.