Date: Saturday 13th June
Time: Our masterclasses are separated into 2 sessions, with 15 spaces per wave.
- Session 1: 12:30 - 14:30
- Session 2: 15:00 - 17:00
Location: TBC (Central London)
Thick, golden ribbons of pappardelle, chewy morsels of sedanini, soft pillows of gnocchi … pasta just makes everything better, doesn't it?
& why should you be exempt from this pleasure because gluten doesn't agree with you? Whether you're celiac, have a gluten-intolerance or are simply looking to advance your pasta skills, join this masterclass and learn how to create gut-friendly pasta & sauces from scratch.
Our chefs will teach you how to make gluten-free pasta dough in the artisan tradition of the Italian pastaia, which is decidedly lighter and fresher than its supermarket counterpart.
Discover, too, how to expertly pair gluten-free pasta, which is typically a more delicate style, with gourmet plant-based Italian sauces, tried and tested by our Head Chef Roberta, for the ultimate nourishing, guilt-free comfort food dishes.
Please note this class is suitable for vegans as there will be an option to create egg-free dough - just let us know ahead of the class - grazie!
- Enjoy a craft cocktail - or mocktail of your choice - on arriva
- Learn how to two types of make artisanal gluten-free pasta from scratch, first thick, golden ribbons of tagliatelle and then agnolotti, a filled-pasta relative of tortelloni typical of Piedmonte (egg-free options available)
- Find out how to harness the core principles of Italian cooking - simplicity, provenance and craft - for a ‘free from’ diet
- Pick up recipes for 'free from' alternatives to our much-loved Pasta Evangelists sauces, such as our Carbonara of Dreams made with cashew cream, a sun dried tomato pesto and vegan wild mushroom ragu
- Take your new creations home to show off to family & friends how tasty a free-from diet can be!
We highly recommend booking your tickets in advance. For any other questions regarding the event e.g. transport, parking, accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.