With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this authentic masterclass, Chef Roberta will teach you this stunning pasta technique to celebrate the start of Spring.
Stunning to look at yet simple to make, Chef Roberta will select fresh and delicate herbs to laminate between your pasta to add a unique flavour and a beautiful dish.
At the end of the event, you will eat your freshly made pasta alongside our Pasta Evangelist sauce creations.
Located at our Central London pasta premises, this intimate in-person session includes antipasti on arrival, with Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session.
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know your new classmates over a welcome glass of Prosecco and traditional Italian antipasti.
- Prosecco offered throughout the session
- Learn how to make laminated pasta from scratch with all ingredients provided.
Time & Location: Starts 7pm, The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane , London EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.
Complimentary Prosecco and/or soft drinks are available, free of charge, throughout our events. Kindly note that, in the event that guests do not wish to avail complimentary refreshments, no partial refund is available against them, as the cost of our tickets exclusively grants admission to the event.