For this limited-edition pasta & cocktail masterclass series, Chef Roberta is joined by modern Aperitivo brand ITALICUS Rosolio di Bergamotto to inspire guests with the rich history and authentic rituals behind modern Italian Aperitivo culture. Each two-hour masterclass will spotlight a distinctive Italian region inherent to the ITALICUS story, teaching traditional pasta recipes which take guests on a journey to discover the unique aromas, centuries-old traditions and evolution of Italy’s forgotten Rosolio, the original Aperitivo drunk by Italian royalty.
'The Modern Aperitivo: A Taste of Tuscany' ticket includes:
- Get to know your new classmates whilst enjoying a Tuscan aperitivo with ITALICUS Spritz on arrival
- Two hours with Head Chef at Pasta Evangelists, Roberta D’elia, and an in-house mixologist from ITALICUS
- Learn to make pappardelle, a traditional Tuscan pasta shape
- Learn how to make a seasonal wild mushroom sauce, to enjoy paired perfectly with the ITALICUS Negroni Bianco
- Three complimentary ITALICUS cocktails, including a Negroni Bianco
- Have your pasta cooked for you to enjoy at the end of the class.
- - Linen aprons and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the class.
Time & Location: Starts 6pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
Who is ITALICUS® Rosolio Di Bergamotto? ITALICUS is a modern Aperitivo created by the authority in Italian spirits, Giuseppe Gallo, to bring back the forgotten Rosolio category, a citrus and aromatic perfect addition to champion your spritz cocktails. Grown, harvested and distilled in Italy, ITALICUS delivers fresh tones of ripe bergamot, balanced with a light bitter and floral spice. Championing the humble bergamot, a fragrant citrus fruit that grows throughout the Mediterranean, ITALICUS is produced at a family-owned distillery, established in 1906 in Moncalieri, Torino. Each of the ingredients that goes into making ITALICUS are sourced from across Italy, including: IGP bergamot from a UNESCO-protected area in Calabria; cedro from Sicilia; Roman chamomile from Lazio; and melissa balm, lavender, yellow roses and gentian from Northern Italy.
Love the look of this class? Aperitivo fans should also check out our Taste of Calabria session (Friday 11th November) on our Pasta Academy homepage.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com with any questions, unfortunately this class is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.