With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta School, perfect for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
For this very special class you will learn all about the highly prized Black Truffle and how it's unique and delicate flavours can be used for the most exquisite pasta dishes. Chef Roberta will engage all your senses with a dish of Tortelloni with ricotta and black truffle topped with a luxury truffle butter.
You can expect an authentic Italian antipasti on arrival, with unlimited Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session. At the end of the class, you'll sit down for dinner, enjoying the fruits of your labour alongside your new truffle pasta devotees.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread and a welcome drink
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Create Tortelloni with ricotta and black truffle
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for use in the class
Location: Central London location to be confirmed
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to discuss any dietary requirements, please note that not all dietary requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.