With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this authentic masterclass, our Chef will teach you all the skills required to master the classic Sardinian staple pasta, Culurgiones. You will also learn about the region of Sardinia, its people, gastronomy and traditions.
At the end of the event, you will enjoy your freshly made Culurgiones with a classic Sardinian sauce.
Located at our Farringdon Pasta Academy, this intimate in-person session includes antipasti on arrival and Prosecco served throughout the class.
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know your new classmates over a traditional Sardinian antipasti selection upon arrival.
- Unlimited Prosecco served throughout the class
- Learn how to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
- Suitable for vegetarians
Time & Location: Starts 6.30pm, The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.