Designed for the pasta devotee, this private masterclass will give guests the opportunity to master advanced pasta making techniques in the authentic Italian tradition from home.
Who is hosting? Your masterclass will be led by Roberta d’Elia, Head Chef at Pasta Evangelists. Roberta specialises in pasta fatto a mano (pasta made by hand) and will teach artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries. Roberta hails from Puglia, in the Italian South, where she learned how to cut, roll and twist by hand using traditional tools with her nonna as a little girl.
AT-HOME PASTA TRAINING - What's Included?
- A live online pasta masterclass where up to two attendees can learn how to master advanced pasta fresca shapes from scratch with a private pasta chef
- In-depth hands-on pasta training: grasp the key techniques for mastering fresh pasta at home by hand, understanding how the Italian culinary principals of simplicity, provenance, and craft play into the pasta making tradition.
- Learn how to perfect Italian pasta sauces/garnishes & fillings so you can recreate one of our signature Pasta Evangelists dishes at home, at the drop of a hat
- A list of required ingredients. We assume guests will have a few basics on hand like eggs, olive oil, butter and sea salt but we will send out a reminder of what additional ingredients you'll need before the class so that you're prepared.
- Recipes for all dishes (via email, sent after the class)
How it Works
- Book - Search our selection of classes & dates then simply pay online. If you need to change dates, you can email or chef on Roberta@pastaevangelists.com.
- Two days before class - The purchaser will be sent a Chef’s Welcome email including Zoom log-in details and class check list. If you have not received your Zoom link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preparing for class – Guests will be required to have on hand their list of additional ingredients, a kitchen and access to Zoom video calling and a webcam.
- Cook - Happy Pasta Making!