With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
From Romeo and Juliet's balcony in Verona to the idyllic canals of Venice, Veneto truly is Italy’s region of romance. Join us for an exclusive masterclass where Chef Roberta will teach you how to master the art of pasta fresca to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
In this Valentines special you learn will the skills needed to prepare pink tortelloni. The enchanting pink colour of the tortelloni comes from beetroot, while the filling consists of delicate ricotta and lightly spiced mortadella. Ready to impress someone special?
One ticket includes:
- A very special Venetian masterclass where you will learn to make pink tortelloni filled with ricotta and mortadella
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the included for the class
Location: Central London location to be confirmed
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. Please contact us directly at email@example.com in order to discuss any dietary requirements, please note that not all dietary requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.