Celebrate St Valentine's with the perfect combination of Pasta and Prosecco!
Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
Beyond the serene gondola rides and maritime-inspired dishes one can find in the capital, the region of Veneto is also home to the rolling Prosecco hills, where some of the most respectable sparkling white wine in the world is made. In this limited edition Pasta School special, chef Roberta will guide you through the art of using (and drinking) Italy's best known frizzante (sparkling wine), Prosecco. Whilst a much-loved (and drunk!) export of the northern regions of Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia, few know that this special drink can also be used in cooking. In this class, you'll create filled pasta from scratch, using Prosecco as an integral ingredient for the filling itself.
Located at our Central London pasta premises, this intimate in-person session includes an authentic Italian antipasti on arrival, with unlimited Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session. At the end of the class, you'll sit down for dinner, enjoying the fruits of your labour alongside your new pasta devotees.
One ticket includes:
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know Roberta and your new classmates over an antipasti feast upon arrival. We also offer unlimited Prosecco throughout the session
- Learn how to make fresh pasta from scratch (with a filling infused with Prosecco!)
- Master a traditional pasta filling
- Linen aprons and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the class
Location: Central London location to be confirmed
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 48 hours before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.