Date: Saturday, 18th July
Time: Our masterclasses are separated into 2 sessions, with 15 spaces per wave.
- Session 1: 12:30 - 14:30
- Session 2: 15:00 - 17:00
Location: TBC (Central London)
This very limited edition pasta masterclass will give participants the opportunity to learn all about pasta and pasta making while enjoying glass after glass – or flute after flute – of our favourite Italian prosecco. If you're a fan of the occasional bottomless brunch, you'll love this pasta masterclass. Our head chef Roberta will cover how to make all the essential Italian pasta shapes, from pappardelle and tagliatelle to orecchiette and farfalle. What's more, it won't just be the prosecco that's unlimited - so will the pasta craft! In this special session, we invite you to make as much pasta as you can within 2 hours - you'll be able to take it all home to enjoy... after all that prosecco, we anticipate you'll need it!
- Bottomless prosecco (unlimited refills for 2 hour duration of class within reason)
- Learn how to make your own pasta dough and then create a variety of pasta shapes, including filled pastas
- Take home a portion of sage butter to enjoy with your freshly made pasta at home
- Recipes for the pasta filling & sauces
- All raw ingredients & specialist tools for the class
We highly recommend booking your tickets in advance. For any other questions regarding the event e.g. transport, parking, accommodation, please email us at email@example.com. Please note this is a paperless event and your booking confirmation will be sent via email.