For this limited-edition “Best of British” masterclass series, Chef Roberta is joined by her favourite UK brands to show how authentic Italian recipes can be reimagined or elevated with much-loved British ingredients.
In the first event of the series, Chef Roberta is partnering with Rodda’s Cornish clotted cream, one of the first UK brands to achieve sought-after protected designation of origin status, for a ravioli masterclass with a Cornish twist.
Perfect for those cooler autumn evenings, this cooking class will explore why Rodda’s silky Cornish clotted cream is the perfect British alternative to creamy Italian ingredients like mascarpone, as well as learning Chef Roberta’s secret tips & tricks for creating show-stopping Italian “comfort food” when you are in need of something a little more indulgent and special.
One ticket includes:
- Get to know your new classmates whilst enjoying a Cornish-themed aperitivo on arrival
- Two hours with Head Chef at Pasta Evangelists, Roberta D’elia
- Learn to make ravioli from scratch, using ancient tools and artisan techniques that have been passed down in Italy through the centuries
- Learn how to make two indulgent Cornish-themed pasta fillings for autumn with seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients such as Cornish crab, British pumpkin and Rodda’s Cornish clotted cream
- Unlimited Prosecco
- Have your pasta cooked for you to enjoy at the end of the class.
- Linen aprons and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the class.
- Take home a special Rodda’s gift bag which includes a tea towel, china ramekin and apron
Time & Location: Starts 18.30 at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
About Rodda’s: A Cornish delicacy, Rodda’s clotted cream is famous for its silky, creamy texture, and delicate golden crust, achieved through using a very special recipe and gentle baking process. Adding a spoonful of wonderful to dishes for 130 years, traditionally as a vital part of a classic cream tea, Rodda’s clotted cream is the perfect ingredient to elevate your fresh Italian masterpieces.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. This class is not suitable for vegans.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com with any questions.