Limited spaces available. Book now to avoid disappointment!
From the pastel-coloured palazzi in Venice to the Prosecco hills of Valdobbiadene, the romance of Veneto extends far beyond Romeo & Juliet’s balcony in Verona. This Valentine’s Day, let us transport you to Italy’s most romantic region with a limited edition Pink Pasta Masterclass.
In this masterclass, our guests will learn to prepare red cuoricini (little love hearts), a romantic filled pasta, from scratch. And, to spirit you away to the Venetian vineyards of Valdobbiadene, we’ll be tasting Prosecco Superiore DOCG from Veneto throughout the evening. The experience will end in true Venetian style, with a delicious serving of tiramisù shared around the table.
This class is suitable for vegetarians.
Each ticket includes the following for one guest:
- Venetian cicchetti (small bites) on arrival.
- Two hours with one of our Head Chef Roberta d’Elia, where you will learn to make pink cuoricini (little love hearts), from scratch.
- Unlimited Prosecco Superiore DOCG from Veneto available throughout the class.
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class.
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class.
- Complimentary serving of tiramisù.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.