With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta School, perfect for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
Italian cuisine is renowned for its freshly-baked bread, rich and gooey pizzas and of course, it’s delicious fresh pasta. More often than not, recipes for these dishes call for refined wheat. Therefore, people on a gluten-free diet may find Italian food somewhat tricky to navigate. Italy offers such an abundance of unforgettable meals, that it feels almost sacrilegious to limit anyone’s options! We believe everyone should be able to enjoy classic Italian cooking, regardless of their dietary needs.
Therefore in this authentic masterclass, our pastia Roberta will teach you step-by-step all the skills required to master gluten-free pasta fresca at home.
Whether you're celiac, have a gluten-intolerance or are simply looking to advance your pasta making skills, join this masterclass and learn how to create gut-friendly pasta alongside a delicious pasta sauce to accompany your pasta creations!
You can expect an abundance of authentic Italian antipasti as well as a topped up glass of prosecco on arrival. Once settled Roberta will teach you the joys of how to make the perfect gluten free pasta shapes of Farfalle (which translates to 'butterfly') and Tagliatelle whilst you continue to sip on bubbles, after which you can sit down to eat and enjoy all your hard work at the end of the class. Buon appetito!
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia
- Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread and a welcome drink
- Prosecco will be served throughout the class
- Learn the art of making fresh gluten free sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen aprons and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the class
Location: Bellavita Academy, 11C Dock St, E1 8JN
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. Please direct any questions you may have before booking to our events team at email@example.com.