Original Date: Sunday 29th March (NEW DATE: TBC)
Time: Our masterclasses are separated into 2 sessions, with 15 spaces per wave.
- Session 1: 12:30 - 14:30
- Session 2: 15:00 - 17:00
Location: London Cooking Project, 1 Ethelburga Street, London SW11 4AG
This pasta masterclass is sure to be a treat! Our head chef Roberta d'Elia will be joined by her mamma - a real life Italian nonna - to co-host & teach a class covering some of the most traditional pasta shapes of Italy. Specifically, the class will cover 'pasta bianca' – or 'white pasta' – coming from Puglia, the home region of Roberta and her mother. You'll learn how to make the traditional Pugliese shapes: orecchiette, strascinati, troccoli. Roberta and her mother will also take you though making filled pasta shapes featuring a delicious vegetable and ricotta filling.
- Enjoy a complimentary prosecco - or soft drink of your choice - and traditional Pugliese antipasti (ever tried taralli?) on arrival
- Learn about a variety of Pugliese pasta shapes, including a filled pasta featuring a surprise seasonal vegetable
- Take home a portion of sage butter to enjoy with your freshly made pasta at home
- Recipes for the seasonal pasta fillings & sauces
- All raw ingredients & specialist tools for the class
As this is a limited edition class, we anticipate significant demand and have made only a limited number of tickets available. Advance booking is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. For any other questions regarding the event e.g. transport, parking, accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.