Join us for this very special Champagne & Lobster Pasta class to celebrate the festive season
For this class, we hope to give you a glimpse of a luxury Italian Christmas by making our iconic lobster tortelloni with sage butter and samphire, which YOU will be making.
These perfect parcels of pasta will be served alongside the finest Champagne – Salute!
For your two-hour class you can first expect a warm welcome from our very own Chef Roberta, alongside an authentic Italian antipasto and a festive ITALICUS aperitif. Roberta will then teach you how to master the craft of tortelloni with a sumptuous lobster filling, which you can enjoy at the end of the session together with your fellow pasta devotees! Roberta will also teach you all about Italian festive celebrations in particular the tradition of eating seafood on Christmas Eve. Buon Natale e buon appetito!
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Roberta d’Elia
- ITALICUS Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival
- Champagne will be served throughout the class
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch and master the luxury dish of Lobster Tortelloni, sage butter and samphire
- Linen aprons and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
- Unfortunately, this class is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans
Location and timings: 6.30-8.30 at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane EC1A 9EJ.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the classes.