With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
In this masterclass, you will learn to make fresh Fettuccine - entirely from scratch.
Our Pasta Evangelists Chef will teach you how prepare traditional Fettuccine by hand, starting from scratch and using a combination of '00 pasta flour and fresh eggs.
At the end of the class you will sit down to eat your handmade pasta creations with your new pasta masterclass friends.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with a Pasta Evangelists Chef
- Aperitivo with your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class.
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class.
Time & Location: 6.30-9pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.