With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Love your Pasta Evangelists deliveries but want to take your fresh pasta skills to new heights? Our pasta school is perfect for those looking to learn the skilled techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). You will be taught artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
In this authentic masterclass, our Pasta Chef will take you to the vibrant city of Naples with it's narrow streets and grand buildings steeped in culture.
Naples is famous for it's seasonal, fresh and fantastic local dishes and you will be taught dishes from it's famous cuisine.
Located at our Central London pasta premises, this intimate in-person session includes antipasti on arrival, with Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session.
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know your new classmates over a traditional antipasti selection upon arrival
- Unlimited Prosecco offered throughout the session
- Learn how to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
- Enjoy your pasta masterpiece at the end of the class
Time & Location: Starts 6.30pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.