With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
This masterclass pays homage to the culinary traditions of Liguria, a region in the northwest of Italy, which is home to the beautiful Italian Riviera. This stunning stretch of coastline is adorned by charming towns with picturesque marinas that are lined with alluring eateries. Whilst the glamour of the riviera attracts yachts full of aristocrats and a-listers, it is the simplicity and authenticity of Liguria’s cuisine that appeals most of all to us. With just a handful of fresh ingredients, local nonne - grandmothers - can whip up a feast, drawing on a culinary heritage that has stood the test of time.
In this class you will learn to make Pesto and Trofie two classics from this region.
Located at our Farringdon Pasta Academy, this intimate in-person session includes antipasti on arrival and a glass of Prosecco on arrival with additional drinks available to purchase from our Bar.
- Your Pasta School session will last for two hours
- Get to know your new classmates over a traditional antipasti selection upon arrival
- Complimentary glass of Prosecco on arrival with additional drinks available to purchase from our Bar.
- Learn how to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
- Enjoy your pasta masterpiece at the end of the class with your classmates.
Time & Location: Starts 6.30pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 18 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.