With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
In this Pasta School special, Head Chef Roberta will guide you through the world of wild mushrooms, or funghi in Italian. Concentrating on the famous and elusive porcini variety, you'll find out how to make your very own pasta from scratch - a pasta ripiena (or filled pasta) with a delicious Porcini and ricotta filling and plenty of delicious aromatics.
This class will be suitable for vegetarians.
Located at our Farringdon Pasta Academy, this intimate in-person session includes antipasti on arrival, with unlimited Prosecco available to enjoy throughout your session. At the end of the class, you'll sit down for dinner, enjoying the fruits of your labour alongside your new pasta devotees.
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with our leading pasta chef, Head Chef Roberta d’Elia
- An Italicus Aperitivo with Roberta and your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- Unlimited Prosecco served throughout the class
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class.
Location: 18:30-21:00 The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane EC1A 98J
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.