With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
In this authentic festive masterclass, our Pasta Chef will take you to the vibrant city of Naples with it's narrow streets and grand buildings steeped in culture.
In this class you will learn to make Maccheroni al ferretto a traditional white dough from Naples made only with Semola and water.
This class is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Two hours with a Pasta Evangelists Head Chef
- A welcome festive cocktail and antipasti - Unlimited Prosecco and a traditional Christmas sweet to finish
- Learning the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools included for the class
- Sit down to enjoy the pasta you've created as a meal at the end of the class
Time & Location: 18:30-20:30 at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at email@example.com regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.