Join us for this SPECIAL EDITION masterclass with Chef Graham Hornigold from Longboys doughnuts and Chef Roberta from Pasta Evangelists!
This super fun class will celebrate the perfect combination of freshly made chocolate pasta and an Italian inspired, Tiramisu doughnut from the ever popular LONGBOYS!
Launched in 2019 by Graham Hornigold, LONGBOYS specialises in brioche finger doughnuts, rolled with a signature lighter dough by hand, fresh every day. All of their compotes, fillings, glazes and toppings are made in-house.
Chef Graham's career has spanned over an impressive twenty eight years with experience ranging across 5*hotels, Michelin starred restaurants and multiple retail
operations. Graham started his career in some of London’s most iconic establishments, building his name and culinary insight as Executive Pastry Chef at the revered
Lanesborough hotel as well as the Mandarin Oriental hotel, Hyde Park and global brand Hakkasan restaurants.
In this special edition class you will learn how to make fresh chocolate pasta with a walnut pesto sauce followed with the opportunity to hand decorate your very own Tiramisu doughnut for dessert under the expert tutorage of these two industry giants, Chef Roberta and Chef Graham.
- Two hour class with Chef Roberta from Pasta Evangelists and Chef Graham from Longboys.
- Complimentary antipasti with your chefs and new classmates on arrival - Learn to make fresh chocolate pasta, paired with a walnut pesto and the skill of hand decorating your very own Tiramisu Longboys doughnut.
- Unlimited Prosecco available throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for your class
- Sit down to enjoy your pasta and doughnuts at the end of the class
- At this event, guests will handle/be exposed to ingredients containing the following allergens: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, BARLEY, SULPHITES, CELERY
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to prevent cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products at our events will be 100% free of allergens. All Pasta Evangelists events, and the products used at them, may contain traces of the 14 major allergens.
This class is suitable for vegetarians.
Location: The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over.
Please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.