With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Join us for our much-loved Pasta School, perfect for those looking to master the techniques of pasta fatta a mano (pasta made by hand). Guided by specialist pasta chefs, you will learn artisan techniques and ancient traditions which have been passed down in Italy through the centuries.
Your class: .
In this filled pasta masterclass for beginners, Our Head Chef will teach you to prepare shapes in the paste ripieni ('filled pasta') repertoire. You'll prepare tortelloni and ravioli filled with lemon and ricotta
One ticket includes:
- Two hours with a Pasta Evangelists Head Chef
- Aperitivo with your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- Unlimited Prosecco will be served throughout your class
- Learn the art of making fresh sfoglia (pasta dough) from scratch
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools included for the class
Location & Time: 13:00-15:00 at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guests aged 16 and over. Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the classes.