JOIN US FOR FARFALLE FRIDAYS - EVERY FRIDAY - LIMITED SPACES ONLY
A special edition lunchtime class at our Central London Pasta Academy. Designed for those who want a delicious lunch and a hands on pasta-making experience rolled into one.
Guided by our expert pasta chefs you will learn how to make fresh pasta in only ONE HOUR – with the opportunity to enjoy your pasta for lunch or take it away to cook later.
WHAT A BELLISSIMA WAY TO PASS YOUR LUNCH BREAK!
This class will focus on farfalle and other pasta shapes, deceptively simple shapes made using only flour and eggs, or flour and water for vegans.
At the end of your one hour lesson you can choose to sit and savour your pasta in the relaxing surroundings of the Pasta Academy, take the hot pasta back to your desk or take your uncooked pasta home to enjoy for dinner. We will provide a delicious sauce to accompany your pasta.
Ideal for friends, colleagues or for speedy team building.
One ticket includes:
- One hour with a Pasta Evangelists Head Chef
- An ITALICUS Aperitivo, ICHNUSA beer or a soft drink to enjoy with your class
- Learn the art of making fresh pasta dough from scratch
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools included for the class
Location & Time: 12pm at The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ.
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 DAYS before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guests aged 16 and over. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any dietary requirements, please note not all requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the classes.