With limited spaces available book now to avoid disappointment!
Adored by lovers of art, gastronomy and architecture for centuries, Veneto is often the first region travellers will see of Italy, thanks to its ‘city on the water’ Venice. From Romeo and Juliet's balcony in Verona to Venezia's idyllic canals, Veneto truly is Italy’s region of romance.
To celebrate this beautiful city you will learn the ultimate skills needed to prepare pink tortelloni. The enchanting pink colour of the tortelloni comes from beetroot, a vegetable often used as a dye to give different pasta shapes a vibrant colour. The filling consists of two elements, delicacy and a little spice; for our pasta, the former is derived from rich Italian ricotta and the sprinkling of fiery flavour from lightly spiced mortadella, a traditional Italian sausage.
One ticket includes:
- A very special Venetian masterclass with Head Chef Roberta where you will learn to make pink tortelloni filled with ricotta and mortadella
- PLEASE NOTE THIS CLASS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
- Aperitivo with your new classmates on arrival, including a plentiful antipasti spread
- Unlimited Prosecco throughout the class
- Linen apron and beechwood pasta tools will be provided for the included for the class
Location: 18:30 - 21:00 The Pasta Academy, 62-63 Long Lane, EC1A 9EJ
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Our classes are non refundable but you may request to transfer to another class up to 14 days before the start of the course. Your transfer will be valid for one month.
- We require a minimum of 4 participants per class and reserve the right to cancel the class due to insufficient enrolment or if the chef needs to postpone due to an unforeseen occurrence. We will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. In this case, you will be informed 24 hours before the class.
Please note this in-person pasta experience is only suitable for guest aged 16 and over. Please contact us directly at email@example.com in order to discuss any dietary requirements, please note that not all dietary requirements can be accommodated due to the nature of the class.